Listed on the National Register of Historic Places ~ 1975
The Lockport Cave & Underground Boat Ride Tours start at the ticket office, located in downtown Lockport, NY at 5 Gooding Street next to the Pine Street bridge overlooking the Erie Canal and Lockport Locks. Further information may be obtained by phoning 716.438.0174.
- Lockport Cave & Underground Boat Ride tours take approximately 70 minutes.
- Walking shoes are recommended.
- The tour is guided at a leisurely stop and go pace and is primarily a walking tour that includes stairs.
- Lockport Cave & Underground Boat Ride is not handicapped accessible.
- Animals are not allowed on the tour.
- Group rates are available for 20 or more.*
- School Tours of the Lockport Cave and the Erie Canal Lockport Locks can be custom designed to meet the needs of your class.*
* Please call the cave office at 716.438.0174 or use our contact page for more details.
Click on thumbnails below to view larger images: