To demonstrate our focus on safety, our response plan includes ‘Unified in Safety’, a shared commitment by our local hospitality community and visitors to Niagara Falls USA to stay safe and healthy, while following recommended public health guidelines.
- Visitors and staff must wear a mask in all areas. Visitors are encouraged to bring a mask(s) or masks must be purchased from the Lockport Cave office and worn while on the Lockport Cave grounds, and tour. Visitors arriving without masks and declining to purchase a mask will be prohibited from joining the tour and must exit the Lockport Cave grounds.
- Access to the Lockport Cave office building is limited to a single visitor, following temperature check, to confirm tour reservations and complete payment processing (if necessary). The office staff may work outside, eliminating entry altogether.
- Temperature checks will be completed for all visitors and staff. Visitors with an elevated temperature of 100 degrees or above will not be permitted to join the tour. This is at the discretion of Cave staff, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Social distancing by visitors and guides is required and will be enforced at all times.
- Regular hand washing and sanitation of highly-trafficked areas and tour equipment will be completed by staff.
- Bathrooms are closed to public access at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available for visitors and staff.
- Carrying of purses, backpacks and wearing of heavy clothing or sandals by visitors is prohibited.
- Cameras are permitted.
Do you have any of the following?
- Fever and chills
- New cough or a cough that is getting worse
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath (even when sitting or walking regularly)
- Sore throat
- A runny or congested nose (not allergies)
- Unusual level of fatigue
- Unusual headache
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite
- Feeling unwell for any unknown reason
If the answer is YES to any of the above conditions, please stay home or leave site and contact your health professional immediately.